Government Day at BlackBerry Live
Monday, May 13, 2013
The Changing Mobile Landscape for Government
Government leaders around the world are increasingly tasked with solving numerous challenges related to mobile technology. As mobile workforces increase in size and need more technology, already limited budgets are stretched even further. IT groups are faced with the dual mandate of coming up with a mobile strategy that meets IT needs and also satisfies a consumer-focused end user. The only constant is change, making it essential for leaders to understand both the trends and the options.
Options, Solutions and BlackBerry
BlackBerry® and governments around the world have worked together closely over the years to address the ever-changing mobile landscape. We appreciate this long partnership and wanted to show how committed we are to their success by inviting them to a special event.
Govenment attendees joined us for a full day discussion on mobile solutions, trends and opportunities that address today's biggest challenges in government mobility.
Attendees at Government Day at BlackBerry Live on benefitted from:
- Hearing from BlackBerry executives with in-depth knowledge on the government sector
- Learning how BlackBerry® 10 and BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10 are designed and differentiated to meet government needs
- Meeting industry experts with insight into mobile trends and solutions that meet today's challenges
- Getting a sneak peek into the future with The Enterprise Roadmap
- Gaining insight into top government applications that are boosting worker productivity, enabling richer collaboration and accessing critical information